Saturday, January 17, 2009

Some January randoms

I haven't gotten to post much, but we haven't had too much going on. Delaney looks like a little warrior at the moment with all of her boo-boos. She smacked her cheek on the edge of the changing table and has a big bruise and then the next day when I picked her up from daycare, she had a big red mark on her forehead and a little cut on her nose. She learned the hard way that you can't crawl and push a bus at the same time. Poor little thing is learning that getting around is hard. She is pulling herself up on everything, so we know it is only the beginning of the bumps and bruises. She is pretty tough about it though.
We went out to dinner on the 14th for my stepmom Kim's birthday. We had a great time and Delaney loves her Auntie Maddie. Happy Birthday Kim!

Riding her little pony. She got the pony for Christmas and could barely sit on it and within a few days was rocking on it all by herself. It plays a little song (which is forever stuck in our heads) and she won't rock unless the song is playing. Thanks Andy and Nancy, she loves it.


Daddy and Delaney playing



Crazy girl




My mom brought over a whole bunch of my wedding stuff including my veil. Delaney had fun playing with it so we tried it on. Now, she won't wear one again for many, many, many, MANY years.





This is the new I'm-going-to-squeeze-whatever-is-in-my-hand-into-a-million-pieces face. In this case, it was chicken.














The hair after pigtails.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

The top pic (the black and white one) looks just like you Neys! I've always thought Delaney is a mini Dan, but I definitely see you in this one! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok so she is sooo freakin adorable! I mean definetly a McGuire :) And the wedding veil picture gave me a little heartattack-no man will be good enough for her! I love you guys!