Friday, December 4, 2009

Simply having a wonderful Christmastime

First of all, I hate that Christmas song. Ok, hate is a strong word, strongly dislike. Moving on, I love the holiday season: decorating the Christmas tree, listening to Christmas music, watching Christmas movies, drinking hot cocoa and peppermint mochas, and all of the other fun things that winter and the holiday season bring about. We have a busy season ahead of us with all of the families, but we are adding some new things to our activities. I am looking forward to Delaney's Christmas program through her daycare. I went to it back when Maddie was young and in it and I loved seeing all the little kids sing their songs about baby Jesus. I will make sure to catch it on video if possible for you all to see. Anyway, that is about all for this post. I just had to say aloud how much I enjoy this season: family, traditions, giving, and celebrating the birth of Jesus.

Delaney posing in front of our tree.

1 comment:

Ken and Hannah said...

Neys, Delaney is soooooooooooo cute. My kids love it when you post a video because she's just adorable. I just wanted you to know we are regular followers of your blog even though I'm horrible at posting!