Wednesday, August 26, 2009

California by Mike

Finally. I have been having trouble loading pictures for this post, so it is finally done. Here are some pictures from Mike that he took in California on his nice camera (that I drooled over many times). He got a few pics that I didn't get including a whole group photo. Here is Delaney in the pool. All the kids enjoying the kiddie pool. Well, and I guess Karry and I were enjoying it too. Um, and I am going to bravely point out that I actually had a little bit of a tan (for me) in this picture and I am still blindingly pale. I will gladly accept the title of "Ginger" that the Kitchen boys have given me.

The castle at Disneyland. If you click on the picture, you can see the lot of us standing there on the right side. This was right before the glitter fairy sprinkled Pixiedust on the kids' heads which stayed there for weeks. Even with Delaney swimming everyday the rest of the trip and getting a bath every night, that Pixiedust lasted for weeks. Every once in a while, I swear I still see a little glimmer of something on her head.

See, I told you earlier that she had a good time on the carousel.

We had grand ideas of group shots of the kids that never seemed to actually work. I can't imagine why two 1-year olds and a 3-year old don't sit perfectly still for pictures whenever we ask them. :)




A nice shot of Dan, Mike and Ronan at the GardenWalk.



Ok, here is a group shot of the McGuires that actually shows the true nature of the group. These were just practice shots for when the lady came in to take the real photo, but I like that the candid shots are so revealing of us.


Here is the nice group shot of all of us. Somehow, everyone cooperated, no one was blinking, and the kids were even looking at the camera. It was a miracle!




Here is Mike, Karry, Harper, Ronan, Dan, Delaney and I.



The three of us up in the presidential suite.



No comments: