Thursday, August 6, 2009

Goodbye ol' friend


Our little family isn't quite the same. You were a great little kittie. You were with me before I fell in love and got married, you watched us start our home and add our baby. You gave us a run for our money when we adopted Maisy (our other kittie) and eventually grew to love her. You surprised us by being so very patient and gentle with Delaney and provided her hours upon hours of entertainment. You very well may have been the world's best snuggler. The house is a little emptier and sadder without you here. You will be missed very much Max.








1 comment:

Jodi said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry Neys. This post made me cry as it brought back some painful memories of our precious Haley. They really become part of the family, don't they? I'll be praying for you.