Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Some march randoms

It has been quite an eventful week for our little D. On Friday, we said goodbye to her daycare, Good Beginnings, and Monday said hello to Immanuel. Good Beginnings closed down as of yesterday. We were so very grateful that she spent her first year at Good Beginnings with very caring teachers and lots of attention. They were a smaller daycare and once they announced they were closing a lot of kids left then. So, the last several months, Delaney has gotten a lot of special time with her teachers. While we were sad to say goodbye, we are so very glad she is at Immanuel. For those who don't know, my little sister Maddie (or Auntie Maddie to Delaney) has been going there for the last 7 years. Delaney couldn't start there until she was one, so the timing was perfect. The teachers say she is adjusting very well and I think she enjoys the more structured setting. She has to get used to a lot more kids around, but I think she is doing great so far. It is so nice to walk by and get a hug from my sister when we pass by her class in the morning and I know she is very happy her little niece is there in the Red group. I took Monday and Tuesday off to let Delaney ease into her days there, but today was back to the normal routine. I think it will be a great place for Delaney.
This was Delaney "helping" with laundry. After I folded and put all her clothes away, this is what I came back to two minutes later.

Delaney and I spent the night at Grammie Charlene's house on Friday night for some girl time. Delaney had fun swinging out back, even though it was very cold.


I love the cute innocent look. Don't let it fool you!














No comments: