Sunday, May 3, 2009

Delaney discovered her nose...

Actually, Delaney figured out how to stick her finger up her nose. She did it randomly in the car on the way home from the grocery store this morning and I have caught her several times since with her finger shoved up her nose. I have spared the pictures I took in the car, but I'm sure they will still pop up on here sometime. Other than that, she has another tooth, is walking more frequently (but still only on her terms), insists upon going with anyone that is going "bye-bye" (she suckered Dan into that one yesterday on his trip to Costco), is quite vocal, and basically is just a goofball.


Delaney and I had an unexpected day off a few weeks ago. The keys got locked in the car on Sunday without us realizing it until Delaney and I were trying to walk out the door on Monday. Dan had the spare set with him on his route way up north, so we were stuck at home. We were playing with stickers (as you can see on Delaney's cheek). Unfortunately, I didn't take it off quick enough and it stuck to her poor little cheek and left a mark once I got it off. Needless to say, no more stickers on the face that day.

This is Delaney doing one of her new favorite things. She brings a whole armload of clothes and blankets out to the living room from her bedroom. She thinks it is quite funny. I think it is quite messy.

For some reason, she always sits still if I take a picture myself of the two of us. However, if I try to get one of just her, she doesn't sit still long enough for me to get many.

Her hair is getting really long and curly.



She was just so smiley yesterday I kept taking pictures.



Didn't you know we are proud endorsers of Gatorade?










This is her walking towards me. She is so proud of herself anytime she ventures to walk on her own. It cracks us up.

1 comment:

Ken and Hannah said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the pics of you two together. Your hair is so pretty all curly!